Friday, February 20, 2009

One Shot


A friend of mine suggested that we swing by an organic vegan restaurant in the Marina where her friend works as the Executive Chef.  Since I grew up in Texas (beef capital of the country), this isn't exactly my choice of fare, but I thought this might be a great opportunity to grab my camera and tag along.  We hung out for an hour or so chatting with Sascha, a New York trained chef who was George Lucas's personal chef and owner/executive chef of Lettus Cafe in San Francisco.  His story was very interesting and he was kind enough to let me photograph him in his restaurant.  Sascha was very personable and even allowed us sample different dishes off the menu.  While I don't see myself turning Vegan anytime soon... the food was mighty tasty!



~ Ryan Notch  ~

No comments: