Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Upcoming Exhibit Postcards





Hi Guys! Was hoping to get your input. I'm designing postcards for an exhibit I'm going to be a part of this November. Hope you all could let me know what works and what doesn't. I'm going to put my website and email add on the other side at the bottom. I think I'm going to print through MOO so I can get variety.

It would be awesome if you guys could come to the opening on Nov. 13, I'll post more info about it soon:) Thanks a ton!- Francesca

5 comments:

Jeff Dojillo said...

cesca,

Congrats! I like the font styling on the bottom blue one. Images look great!

Whats moo?

Unknown said...

Hi Ches,
Congrats !!!! I really like the last one.
Yayy ! I will see you soon in SF. ;D

Maayan B said...

Cesca!

Awesomeness! I can't wait to go see your exhibit. I agree that the last one looks best for the font (with your name broken up onto 2 lines). I also really like the layout and the images/colors you have selected for the cards. Since you are thinking Moo, maybe also adding a red/pink image to bring some brightness to the variety :)

Welcome to Zzz said...

Thanks Jeff, Note and Maayan!!! You guys are super!
Can't wait to see you...I am counting the days! I'll definitely go with the 2 lines for my name then. I like the idea of adding something bright. I'll pick another one. Take care guys, hope classes are going well!

chrissylynn photography said...

For sure, the bottom one (how "majestic" is stylized and your name in 2 lines.. I also like the top photo as a promo piece for the exhibit. -so exciting, can't wait to see the show!!