Wednesday, April 1, 2009

WEBSITE

Hi everybody!

We spent a lot of time last semester talking about websites, livebooks (pros and cons), webdesign, and all these internet issues; I guess things have not change that much and that it's still a key issue for all of us! So I just wanted to write a quick note about my friend / ex-roomate / webmaster Kevin, who helped me build up my new website. I worked on the layout, typeface, general architecture, and he dealt with the whole html / technical part of it.
As you'll see I belong to the "minimalist" family; and it might still have minor issues/problems to solve. But Kevin is patient, smart, and great to work with; he is freelancing now, and is WAY less expensive than upgrading with livebooks. His contact is here. Oh and yes, I have a little "admin" page, just like in the good old livebooks system...




A bientot,

Agathe

1 comment:

chrissylynn photography said...

Your site is very easy to navigate, clean and sophisticated. It's looks great, congrats!