Friday, February 6, 2009

The Rise Project

I just wanted to share some information about an art show that I showed my work in and produced on Wednesday (Feb 4th). The Rise Project in an artist collaborative formed by local artists to promote and encourage other artists. We held an art show at Roe Nightclub (behind 180 NM) this week. Our featured artists included painters, photographers, fashion designers and musicians. Many of the artists were Academy of Art students, including the 6 photographers! They were myself, Darcy Rogers, Kristen Stehle, ValJean Anderson, Mark King and Jonathan Snyder. The night brought in about roughly 400- 500 people and was not only a success for the artists but such a fun time! The Rise Project is always looking for new artists, so please feel free to check out our myspace (I am still working on the blog!) and contact us. I will post photos and video up when they manifest. 

www.myspace.com/theriseprojectsf

Cheers,
Juliette

 
blogfront.jpg picture by Juliett726

blogback.jpg picture by Juliett726


No comments: